This is a great opportunity to progress your Digital Marketing career with a fast-growing agency. We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly-motivated new team member, who will have a background in digital marketing and SEO. Working alongside our experienced team you will have the opportunity to grow your skills while working with our diverse client-base.
Key activities will include:
- Creating and implementing social media and content marketing plans
- Writing creative and attractive content for websites/blogs and newsletters
- Updating website content
- Liaising with customers as an account manager
- Analysing website performance
- Implementing modern Search Engine Optimisation techniques
- Utilising a range of software toolsets (Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, Sprout Social, WebCEO, Moz, MailChimp, etc).
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate in-depth knowledge and experience in many of these areas. Further training will be provided.
In addition to the above, any experience in HTML, Adwords, paid social advertising or email marketing would be an advantage.
The position is full-time, Monday to Friday at our Exeter office location.
We can offer:
- A flexible, friendly, supportive team environment
- Excellent career prospects
- Access to training resources
- Team social events and activities
Salary is subject to experience, in the £20,500 to £24,000 range.
Please note that we are not using an agency for this role.