This is a great opportunity to progress your Digital Marketing career with a fast-growing agency. We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly-motivated new team member, who will have a background in digital marketing and a particular focus on SEO. Working alongside our experienced team you will have the opportunity to grow your skills with our diverse client-base.
Key activities will include:
- Analysing website performance
- Implementing modern Search Engine Optimisation techniques
- Utilising a range of software toolsets (Webceo, Moz, Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, etc)
- Writing creative and attractive content for websites/blogs and newsletters
- Updating website content
- Liaising with customers as an account manager
In addition to the above, any experience in HTML, Adwords, email marketing or social media marketing would be an advantage.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate in-depth knowledge and experience in many of these areas. Further training will be provided.
The position is full-time, Monday to Friday at our Exeter office location.
Salary is subject to experience, in the £20,500 to £23,000 range.